Friday, March 7, 2014

3-Tier Wire Shelving Tower

Honey-Can-Do SHF-02218 3-Tier Steel Wire Shelving Tower, Black, 14 by 15 by 30-InchIt took me a long time to find a square unit since I was looking for one with only two shelves. This one is well constructed and very sturdy. Works great in a small bathroom. Scales slide under the bottom out of the way. Great stand!

Excellent item. I am using it for a tech shelf in my office. I can wire down electronic items with Velcro and cable ties, make the wires neat and get ventilation. I bought 2 units to give me 6 shelves but only built the poles to 3/4 full height (so I have 4 spare pole segments). Very sturdy, looks good, went together easily. The size is great for my office, sits beside my desk. Highly recommended.

Buy 3-Tier Wire Shelving Tower Now

No comments:

Post a Comment