Thursday, March 6, 2014

Classroom Keepers Mail Box, Blue, 30 Slots (001318)

Classroom Keepers Mail Box, Blue, 30 SlotsI ordered this and bought it for my son's first grade class, after the previous teacher left and there was nothing in the classroom. The kids needed a mailbox, as they were used to putting all their papers in one. It came without instructions, although a note said the instructions were enclosed, so I had to figure out how to put it together. Out of the box, it was bent in places where it shouldn't have been bent, making it even more flimsy. If I had another option or more time, I would have returned it. It is not very sturdy, and is made up of soft cardboard. It is certainly not worth the price. The name tags are actually above the boxes instead of below the boxes, which has been confusing for the kids. I was very disappointed and would not recommend it to other people.

Not too hard to put up together. I did not realize it's paper board until I got it. For the price, it's really too expensive.....

Buy Classroom Keepers Mail Box, Blue, 30 Slots (001318) Now

This product is the worst item I have ever bought online anywhere.

It is a flimsy piece of cardboard. Don't buy it. The one star rating is in error. I couldn't erase it. It is minus 5.

Read Best Reviews of Classroom Keepers Mail Box, Blue, 30 Slots (001318) Here

This mail box saved my day when I started teaching 36 third grade students. I just put their corrected papers in the box, and they retrieve it easily. It's perfect keeps me organized, avoids finding a spot in the classroom to store corrected papers, and saves valuable class time for teaching instead of passing out papers. Because I have more students than the 30 slots allow, I have some students share a box which is roomy enough for two to share.

Want Classroom Keepers Mail Box, Blue, 30 Slots (001318) Discount?

I bought this to use as mailboxes in my 1st grade classroom. It is exactly what you get for $30...cardboard. I was pleasantly surprised to see that once put together its pretty sturdy. It'll get the job done.

Save 26% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment