Sunday, April 20, 2014

Xtendables Belt Rack - 17 1/4" X 3.5" X 4" (New and Improved)

Xtendables Belt Rack - 17 1/4' X 3.5' X 4'I bought this belt rack for my husband because he has several belts lying around the bedroom. Right out of the box it felt "cheap", as if it would fall apart easily and would not withstand daily use. In addition, if you want to stabilize the unit, you must anchor one side of it to a wall. I was not too thrilled about putting holes in my closet wall. We ended up throwing this away after one month.

I got this for my husband as a "stocking stuffer" for xmas. He opened it up and said, "did you get this 10 years ago"? The box was busted, but the contents were okay. It looks very old and cheap. There was a zip tie in there and he said that you need it for something but I don't remember what. This thing does hold the belts but just doesn't look great. Not sure if I would tell anyone to spend the money on this quality.

Buy Xtendables Belt Rack - 17 1/4" X 3.5" X 4" (New and Improved) Now

No comments:

Post a Comment