Monday, April 21, 2014

Zenith Products Corner 2-Shelf Caddy

Zenith Products Corner 2-Shelf Caddy, Clear PlasticThis is an excellent bath/shower caddy. I have owned several in various places I have lived and always search it out when I move into a new place. It is perfect for the tub/shower since it can be placed as far away from the pouring water of the showerhead as possible allowing items contained by it to stay relatively dry. The only issue is with the 3M adhesive pads to hold the thing up. When I mount it to the wall I add a little dab of silicone adhesive to help it stay mounted on the wall.

The corners of my bathtub are rounded so this product did not fit in snugly at the corner. Because of this I could attach it with the provided tape only to one wall instead of both. I am surprised that it has not fallen off till now. The bond appears to be quite strong. The shelves themselves are pretty sturdy. However I would advise against buying this product if you have rounded corners in your shower. Assembly was very straightforward and easy. Delivery was prompt.

Update: It has been four months and its still holding up. You'd think that with all the moisture in the bathroom, the tape would come off, but I don't see that happening. However you always have the option of screwing the thing into the wall if you are skeptical. My apartment wouldn't allow drilling so I have to stick with adhesives.

Buy Zenith Products Corner 2-Shelf Caddy Now

Bought this because we have small tiles, so the grout lines prevent a suction cup from holding. However, the adhesive pads were not effective, and required some clear latex caulk to hold it in place. Works fine now.

Read Best Reviews of Zenith Products Corner 2-Shelf Caddy Here

I had one of these in my shower for years, and it worked very well. Never being one to trust suction cups, I used the double-sided tape to hold mine on from the onset. Though the tape overlapped a few 3.5" tiles (and therefore the joints between them), it held up very well under the weight of soap, shampoo, body wash and shaving cream. The built-in holders for razors and toothbrushes worked well, also, as did the hooks underneath for hanging luffa/washcloths.

I just ordered another one, and hope that it performs as admirably as the first. The reason I am in the market for another is that a couple of months ago I was cleaning my bathroom and ended up accidentally breaking the bottom shelf when I used it to keep myself from falling. The tape still held up admirably after five years, and when I removed it left no marks on the wall. Impressive.

With all of my bottles and razor lined up against the edge of the tub, no place for my toothbrush, I immediately started looking around for another shower shelf, and looked at several styles. After a couple of months looking around for a replacement, I decided I want the exact same one that had worked so well. And this is the only place I could find it. If it hadn't held up for so long the first time, I would likely buy another just in case they are unavailable down the road.

So surprising, especially for such a great price.

Want Zenith Products Corner 2-Shelf Caddy Discount?

The plastic shower caddy was easy to install and is strong enough to hold several toiletry items.

I would recommend this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment