Wednesday, July 31, 2013

4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage - Black

4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage - BlackI absolutely love these shelves. It looks perfect in my room. It was simple to put together, I did struggle a little to get them on the wall by myself but it can be done. It is very sturdy once it is hung and seems to hold a good amount of weight.

My husband put this together and hung it up within one hour, and I'm pretty happy with it. It doesn't sit flush to one of our walls, BUT I'm pretty sure that it's a problem with our wall, not the product. I don't plan on putting anything heavy on this, but it adds a nice look to a normally boring, unused corner of our living room! I may just buy one of these for the landing of my stairwell!

Buy 4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage - Black Now

I was looking for a corner shelf for my office to display some collectibles at work. I think I get more compliments on the shelf than I do my collectibles. Anyway, it was easy to assemble and although I was able to hang it myself, it sure would have been easier if I would have had someone to hold it in place while I marked the screw holes and attached to the wall. All in all, a very nice shelf.

Read Best Reviews of 4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage - Black Here

huge pain to put up! husband and i spent about 2 hours trying to hang this thing up! about 500 huges holes later we mangaged to get it up! looks awesome and get lots of compliments on it

Want 4D Concepts Hanging Corner Storage - Black Discount?

First thing everyone notices when they are in our basement is this. Always asking where did you get that and saying how much they love it. Looks great in the corner behind our blackjack table and installing it wasn't even that difficult. I did it alone. I would suggest this product. It's nice and sturdy once it's on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment