Friday, July 26, 2013

Floating U Shelf (Set of 3)

Floating U ShelfI ordered these shelves for our store to store coffee mugs, etc. Since the coffee area is in view of customers I wanted something a little jazzier than the usual shelf system and that's exactly what these are! They are sturdy and functional easy to mount (be sure to use a level so both ends are even!), and I love that you can arrange them however you want. We had a limited space but were still able to arrange the shelves so that they look really snappy. I am very impressed, would definitely buy these again!

These are very nice and look very good mounted. I gave it 4 stars because the hardware that it comes with is junk. Plan on using your own anchors and screws.

Buy Floating U Shelf (Set of 3) Now

Hung up easily and perfect size for putting video games or other little trinkets. I would purchase these shelves again.

Read Best Reviews of Floating U Shelf (Set of 3) Here

Love it for my home decoration, i was looking for something like this and i finally found it in the color i wanted, i will buy more as soon as i can!

Want Floating U Shelf (Set of 3) Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment