Saturday, July 20, 2013

Furinno 99557BE/WH 4-Tier Tube Shelf

Furinno 99557BE/WH 4-Tier Tube Shelf, Beech and WhiteI bought this book case and a computer desk from this seller a few weeks ago. I have been using it for a while now, and I thought that it is time to do a review for it.

The book case is made of wood boards and strong plastic tubes. Although the tubes are made of plastic material, it has been holding up very well. I put a lot of stuffs on it, and it is still very sturdy. It is a good deal for the price ! I am going to get another one of it !

My shipment arrived on time and in good condition, nothing was broken or missing. And it is definitely very easy to set up. I will post a photo of it later on.

This 4 tier bookshelf was just right for what I was wanting it for. The size was good for the space I had, the measurements given are very accurate. The dark color is also what I wanted. It works well for me because I just needed something to function as a stand to hold some picture frames and some other things to be displayed. I can't say that you would want to use it as an actual bookcase as it is not extremely sturdy, especially on carpeting. I used some clear plastic carpet protectors to help stabilize the shelf unit. I don't know that it would hold a lot of weight either. But for my purposes it works just fine and I like the way it looks where it is. For the money it was a great deal and I am very happy with my purchase.

Buy Furinno 99557BE/WH 4-Tier Tube Shelf Now

The product overall ok and looks the same as on picture, the only problem I experience is that it is unstable on the carpet.

Read Best Reviews of Furinno 99557BE/WH 4-Tier Tube Shelf Here

It is what it is. It's a cheaper bookshelf.

The black poles, which I thought were of some metal material was actually plastic which made it feel cheaper. But from a room distance, you can't really tell they are plastic.

There were minor scuff marks on the wood.

Pretty easy to assemble.

Want Furinno 99557BE/WH 4-Tier Tube Shelf Discount?

The pros:

It is cheap.

It is easy to assemble.

You can move it.

I like the way it looks and I am not that interested in expensive furniture when something simple does the task.

The shelf fits in small spaces.

It has not fallen, and if it does, I think it will do minimal damage to my toddler. Note, I wouldn't store anything heavy on it if you have kids.

The cons:

The malefactor is negligent. I have ordered from this company before, and the products sent always have damages (sometimes serious ones).

The wood is extremely poor quality.

Save 63% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment