Friday, July 19, 2013

Honey-Can-Do Bottom Shelf Expandable Chrome Garment Rack

Honey-Can-Do Bottom Shelf Expandable Chrome Garment RackThis is a great garment rack. We have been using it for about 9 months now. I was a little worried about the quality with the price being so low but it has worked out great. I have it fully expanded and even so the bar is quite strong. The large wheels roll very smoothly and the bottom shelf is very large. I can store 2 laundry baskets on it side by side. It was very easy to assemble also.

Well worth the money. :)

Bought this rack for our semi annual garage sale fundraisers and it's wonderful. The wheels can be on or off, it has a shoe shelf, it expands on both ends, and it adjusts to the height you need. The only thing I have to say is a drawback is that it isn't very portable, since we have garage sales all over town. But for someone that just needs a great home rack, it's incredible especially for the price. No sagging, scratching, or bending even with jeans hanging. Good plastic bumpers on the extensions so you don't slice your head open when you smack into it because you aren't paying attention, whereas other similar racks have just a metal circle that is just as sharp on the edges as the other metal parts. I would totally buy another one, especially for a stationary rack. Very good, very cheap (considering how expensive clothes racks are.)

Buy Honey-Can-Do Bottom Shelf Expandable Chrome Garment Rack Now

Just an easy assembly and sturdy construction and rolls smooth even on and off thick rugs.

This garment rack is great for making the laundry job much easier by being able to load up on the dirty hampers on the shelf bottom wheeling it to the wash area.

Also, having an adjustable rack to hang all the clean garments and push back to the rooms without having to use the sofas and chair for staging anymore.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do Bottom Shelf Expandable Chrome Garment Rack Here

I spent some time looking at all the racks trying to find just the one that would fit my needs and looked sturdy. I came across this one and with mostly excellant reviews I bought it and it came today. I didn't look at the instruction sheet as you really didn't need to and even though I got my tools ready to put it together before opening the box I didn't need those either as it came with an allen wrench and a small wrench for tighening the wheels which you really didn't need as you can tighten them with just your hand. It went together in less then 10 minutes and I have a ton of clothes on it already. I have two leather jackets including my motorcycle jacket which isn't light, a heavy winter work coat and a lot of other stuff and I find it more then sturdy enough and very very stable. I most likely will be coming back for a second one.

Want Honey-Can-Do Bottom Shelf Expandable Chrome Garment Rack Discount?

This rack was exactly what I needed to put in a corner of a bedroom with no closet! Holds all of my clothes easily and moves nicely for access.

Very easy to assemble and I would definately buy another one if the need arose.

Save 41% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment