Sunday, July 21, 2013

Leo Shelving Collection

Winsome Wood Shelf, EspressoI didn't have any of the problems that others have reported. The finish on all the wood was even and without blemish. It was very easy to put them together. I'm actually using them as end tables on either side of my couch. They are a bit taller than my couch, but that actually works out perfectly for reading lamps. They are very sturdy and stable. I also ordered a matching bookcase and couldn't be happier with all three pieces. I would definitely purchase this product again.

This arrived quickly and was really easy to assemble. I needed a short, little shelf for a small bathroom and this really did the trick. The only problem is that the pieces don't all fit together flush. There are very small gaps where some of the pieces meet, but it doesn't bother me too much.

Buy Leo Shelving Collection Now

Was pleasantly surprised that the quality was quite decent and it was wood! Only disappointment was that the top was slightly warped, so a front corner couldn't and didn't snug down as tightly as could/should have. I'd buy more and again, as long as it was through Amazon and free shipping. Arrived quickly.

Read Best Reviews of Leo Shelving Collection Here

I wanted a small book shelf as I don't have a lot of books. This one was perfect for the small space I have available. It arrived in good condition, was packaged nicely, and was very easy to assemble. All of the holes matched up, etc. It seems to be very sturdy and it sits level on the floor.

The on-line photos make this item look almost brownish but I know that Espresso is almost black which is why I bought it. It matches very nicely with the other items I've purchased from Winsome in both color and quality. It was well worth the low price.

Want Leo Shelving Collection Discount?

I use this in my apartment bedroom to hold snacks and water and it works wonderfully. It was very easy to set up, I believe about 5-10 minutes for me. Everything came well packed and nothing was broken upon arrival. It seems like a pretty well built product and has had no issues for me since I bought it. I've had it around 6 months now.

Save 27% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment