Monday, July 29, 2013

Magnolia Bathroom Shelf Large Metal Decorative Storage

Magnolia Bathroom Shelf Large Metal Decorative StorageThis is the worse buy I have ever made on Amazon. I am so disappointed. It took two hours to assemble. The instructions were just hand drawn pictures that were of no help at all. It was bent on the top to boot. After completion, it is cockeyed and not square at all. The welds are too thick and the screws are too short. It is very flimsy and wobbly, even after attaching it to the wall. I am not returning it as I am 69 years old and my husband has MS and it is just too difficult to take it all apart again and repackage it. I can't put anything on the shelves as they bend. It will become a useless piece of decorative crap over the toilet.

It looks nice, but it's pretty cheaply made and not very sturdy. I'm glad I got it at a discounted price of $23.49. It would not have been worth the $70+ that some sellers are requesting.

Buy Magnolia Bathroom Shelf Large Metal Decorative Storage Now

No comments:

Post a Comment