Saturday, July 20, 2013

Safco Model 10-Pocket Magazine Rack, Black Onyx (5579)

Safco Model 10-Pocket Magazine Rack, Black OnyxDon't hesitate buying this rack, albeit it seems a little pricey. That's because it's made entirely of metal and welded together for strength, eliminating assembly. It's easy to hang (2 anchors required), can hold about 60 magazines and will last a long time.

The only negative thing is that the manufacturer includes cheap drywall anchors that don't work, which seems to be common. Best thing to do is go to HD or Lowes or Amazon and buy a box of self drilling drywall anchors and keep them around. The plastic ones work fine.

This product was as advertised and installed with no problem. I would recommend it for the price; it is an excellent buy

Buy Safco Model 10-Pocket Magazine Rack, Black Onyx (5579) Now

Needed a sturdy, narrow magazine holder for my gym. This was exactly what I needed and is working out great

Read Best Reviews of Safco Model 10-Pocket Magazine Rack, Black Onyx (5579) Here

Have this magazine rack in my barber shop holding tons of magazines and is holding up well so far, its very sturdy.

Want Safco Model 10-Pocket Magazine Rack, Black Onyx (5579) Discount?

I purchased this product so that I could have an inventive and more stylish way to store comic issues that I am currently collecting, and for that purpose, it works great. It is much heavier than I expected it to be, and since the wall hooks are so extreme and I live in an apartment, I'm not really able to hang it on the wall. It's fine sitting for now however, and it looks really modern which I love. I know by how tough the mesh is that it will last me years to come, so one day, when I can make huge holes in the wall, I'll hang her up. :)

Save 37% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment