Thursday, July 25, 2013

Sonax FP-3000 Florence 34 in. Midnight Black TV Stand with Glass Shelves

Sonax FP-3000 Florence 34-Inch Midnight Black TV Stand with Glass ShelvesGiving this a four star rating only because of issues with the packaging. The stand itself is beautiful, and for the price, I'm really surprised at how nice it is. It's exactly what we wanted. I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again. BUT, the packaging is completely inappropriate for the weight of an item like this. A couple of sections were damaged when we unpacked it. Fortunately, my husband is completely able to make this type of repair, and did, but if you don't happen to have someone near by who can fix and cosmetically hide small dings/dents/gouges, etc., then you would probably end up sending this back.

It's such a good product that I'd hope the manufacturer would take a little more care with the packaging.

Very attractive, and heavy duty. Open design provides maximum cooling. The base arrived slightly damaged (it should have been packed better). The service from the manufacturer was excellent; a new base arrived within 4 days of informing them of the problem.

Buy Sonax FP-3000 Florence 34 in. Midnight Black TV Stand with Glass Shelves Now

This might be a great product. I don't know. None of the parts are labeled and the assembly directions are terrible. The directions are a pamphlet with line drawings showing how parts go together step by step. With a 50/50 chance of getting the parts put together properly I didn't! When I was done and found that the shelves didn't fit, I called the manufacturer. After describing the problem, the person told me it sounds as though I had two parts backward. Not the first customer to call with the same problem. Customer service was very pleasant and told me they would ship replacement parts. We'll see what happens when the parts arrive.

Read Best Reviews of Sonax FP-3000 Florence 34 in. Midnight Black TV Stand with Glass Shelves Here

The stand worked great for the corner of our living room and provides alot of room for gaming devices as well. It would be nice if it came in a dark brown color instead of just black.

Want Sonax FP-3000 Florence 34 in. Midnight Black TV Stand with Glass Shelves Discount?

This TV stand is modern and beautiful and that is what I am basing my review on. If I were to base it on the packaging itself and the delivery it would get no stars!!!

I'm truly amazed it arrived here in one piece across Canada to Knoxville TN and isn't ruined with such poor protection. I would think Sonax would invest more into that so things don't have to be returned or replaced. They were a couple nicks that luckily were fixable with a black sharpie.

Also shame on UPS for their treatment of this package!!!! I was shocked everything wasn't broken as there were work boot tracks from one end to the other, obviously it had been walked on by a grown man as the tracks were complete from toe to heel. I took pictures of the footprints before I even opened the package expecting to have to return it. I love Amazon and shop from them on a regular basis and this is by far the worst package I have ever received!!! Although not the fault of Amazon.

As for the TV stand, it looks awesome! It was extremely easy to put together. I am a 40 year old female with a broken foot and managed by myself. I do suggest help as the glass is heavy but it is possible alone. I bought this for a 55" flat screen that has been sitting on my floor unopened for a week. I am excited to gets things set up but I was so furious by the packaging I wanted to write this review before I finished the set up. If you live close to where Sonax is located I highly suggest a purchase from them. Until they invest a little more money in packaging you are taking a gamble it arrives safely. As for UPS I deal with them everyday at my job and this is the first time I am very disappointed by their service.

Save 36% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment