Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Teamson Kids Girls Bookshelf/Bookcase - Magic Garden Room Collection

Teamson Kids Girls Bookshelf/Bookcase - Magic Garden Room CollectionSO, first off...LOVE the book shelf. It is beautiful, functional and is sturdy. BUT...don't get so much as WATER on them. The paint is off two of the shelves. My daughter put a cup of water on the shelf and it spilled. I went to wipe it up, only to find that the paint went with it. :( Needless to say, the black material underneath the color doesn't look wonderful with the rest of the book shelf.

I wish they would have put something over the paint to seal it better...or something. I had it only two weeks and now it looks trashed. :(

Also, when I got it, two of the shelves (though in the back and no one can see them) had huge scratches on them. Luckily the shelf backs up to the wall and so you can't see it.

I would still suggest this to future buyers...just beware of how careful you have to be with them...very, very careful.

I have to be honest I was somewhat disappointed with this product. Yes it is pretty, but all the edges were scratched and dented. It is also not practical to put books on the shelf since the average size children's books is larger than what the shell size is.

It was very easy to put together, however this is not a solution. At the most, this will hold one picture frame on top and maybe 3-5 books if you put them on the side.

I will have to purchase something else as I am very tempted to return this item.

Buy Teamson Kids Girls Bookshelf/Bookcase - Magic Garden Room Collection Now

I ordered the "garden" bookshelf for my daughter's nursery, and I am so happy with everything about it. My husband put it together in about 45 minutes, the shelves are sturdy as can be, the colors are lovely, and the paint job is gorgeous! It looks even better in person than on the page. I read some negative reviews that mentioned water ruining the shelves, though the instructions tell you precisely how to clean and what to avoid. I can't imagine not getting years of use out of this wonderful product. I would definitely recommend these shelves to anyone looking to decorate a baby's/small child's room.

Read Best Reviews of Teamson Kids Girls Bookshelf/Bookcase - Magic Garden Room Collection Here

I bought this book shelf for my 2yr old daughter and its beautiful, smaller than I expected but its for a child so its a reasonable height. Her books do fit on the shelves, the taller ones goes on top or I lay them down and stack them. I will buy the entire collection.

Want Teamson Kids Girls Bookshelf/Bookcase - Magic Garden Room Collection Discount?

Overall, this is a nce product. My daughter (3 years old) loved it initially and she has many items on the shelves. It has hooks so you can secure it to the wall, which I really liked. Colors on the flowers, snails, and butterflies are bright. The only thing I was disappointed about is that there appears to be a backing, but the shelves are open in the back. The picture does not display an open backing. Items have already fallen behind the shelves.

Save 28% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment