Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, Black

Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, BlackThe shelves are good they arrived in good shape and are atractive. However, if you plan to set anything at all on them (including small rolls of toilet paper), better plan on providing your own hardware. I realize they are only designed to hold about 30 pounds. Before I worked on them, I was scared to put 30 ounces on them. I had to drill extra holes in the bracket in order to utilize a stud, because there were not bracket holes in the same places as the studs in my wall. In addition, I was able to pull out the wall anchors that were provided with my bare hands. The instruction sheet says that the shelf should have a slightly up-tilted design to prevent sagging when used on the contrary, the shelves angled down when mounted to the wall. After I went back and added additional (and replacement hardware), they look like they were supposed to in the beginning.

I wanted a shelf wide enough for books. It needs to be a little heavier for many books. The weight capacity is only 30lbs and it was used up quickly with only a few books. I do like the look of it on my wall, above my TV stand.

Buy Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, Black Now

I like this item it looks really good on my wall not the best quality ikea has better but you get what you get buying online great price

Read Best Reviews of Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, Black Here

Very pleased with the shelf. Sleek, sturdy and very easy to install. Worth the money and will buy from this company again.

Want Welland Chicago Floating Shelf, 36-Inch, Black Discount?

When this shelf is installed, it leans forward. You can not put anything on this shelf without it sliding off. The company was very courteous and refunded my money and did not require me to return the shelf. I would purchase from them again but just not this product.

Save 8% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment