Saturday, July 27, 2013

Winsome Wood 3-Shelf Wide Shelving Unit, Espresso

Winsome Wood 3-Shelf Wide Shelving Unit, EspressoI was a little leery about ordering this bookcase as the other review said it was wobbly. But it exactly fit in the small area I needed 25 inches, so I ordered it anyway. Also, it was on sale on the Friday specials, so the price was very reasonable. I am so glad I purchased this item as it is fantastic! Very well built, does not wobble at all, the finish on it is beautiful with no flaws a nice espresso dark color. I even bought the two baskets that fit on the bottom shelf, and it makes for a beautiful bookshelf unit. Don't hesitate to purchase it if you are looking for a small bookcase for a small area. You will be very happy with how well built this book case is.

Nice bookshelf, assembly is a bit tedious but can get done. A piece of the wood came off one shelf but I glued it back on. It looks nice in my study and holds a nice amount of books plus has room on top for a few pictures, etc. Nice buy.

Buy Winsome Wood 3-Shelf Wide Shelving Unit, Espresso Now

The shelf is well built and very sturdy. However; I was under the impression it came with the baskets when in fact it didn't. I have ordered the baskets a month ago and am still waiting for them. Please make sure you don't get fooled with "false advertisement"

Baltimore Buyer

Read Best Reviews of Winsome Wood 3-Shelf Wide Shelving Unit, Espresso Here

this is an amazing looking bookcase. it is very sturdy, the wood finish is nice, it is heavy wood, and is put together easily. i highly recommend it.

Want Winsome Wood 3-Shelf Wide Shelving Unit, Espresso Discount?

Loved the look of this but once it arrived and we assembled it, it's not very sturdy (wobbles). So--nice for the price...but not a solid piece of furniture, and smaller than I expected (exact same item is listed at Target but with larger dimensions).

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment