Saturday, August 31, 2013

ClosetMaid 2662000 White Wire Shelving Wall Bracket

ClosetMaid 2662000 White Wire Shelving Wall BracketAfter living in my apartment for over 13 years, one of the end bracket mounts broke in my bedroom closet leaving me with only half a closet and a lot of clothes on the closet floor! I certainly could've called the maintenance person to fix it but when I found this product on Amazon, it was inexpensive and Amazon Prime eligible so I ordered it.

It arrived on time and after reading the instructions, it was super easy to fix the shelf/rack in the closet. There aren't any screws at all. The set comes with the anchors shown and what look like screws are actually pins. You drill the two 1/4" pilot holes in the proper place, set the shelving in the bracket, place the bracket against the wall and push the anchors through the holes. Once the anchors are in place, you use something strong (I used the rubberized end of a screwdriver handle) to push the pins into the anchors, which opens them up inside the wall, securing the bracket.

All in all, it took me about 5 or 6 mintues and, voila, my closet shelf and rack are good as new!

They are what they are! They work, But I wish they would mention what size shelves these are for. They are made for the larger ones, not the standard small wire shelving.

Buy ClosetMaid 2662000 White Wire Shelving Wall Bracket Now

No comments:

Post a Comment