Thursday, August 15, 2013

Grayline 457101, 6 Piece Cabinet organizer Set, White

Grayline 457101, 6 Piece Cabinet organizer Set, WhiteThis helps organizing the kitchen very well. My 16pc dinnerware fits in these organizers pretty good. Keeps the plates, bowls clean and provides easy access to the zip locks and foils. One drawback is, the foil/zip lock organizer comes with screws that are to be nailed to the closet door which I do not prefer. No one does. So, I bought the little plastic hook with strips that sticks to the door and hung it. (The suction hooks won't work on a wooden door.)

Other than that, it's a great product, I would buy another set when needed.

So helpful in my cabinets. Don't have a lot of storage, so this helped make things actually fit better and is now organized. Sturdy for heavy casserole dishes. Great prices, great buy!

Buy Grayline 457101, 6 Piece Cabinet organizer Set, White Now

I finally got tired of messy cupboards with a bunch of junk (as well as useful things) I couldn't find. So I searched Amazon for organizers, and got about 3 different shipments. Now the kitchen cupboards are more accessible, washcloths and pillowcases hang separately in their own little basket in the linnen closet, and I even have a some of my computer electronics organized with a surge suppressor in a basket under my desk, with wires threaded through the holes.

Read Best Reviews of Grayline 457101, 6 Piece Cabinet organizer Set, White Here

I originally just wanted the wrapper holder, but decided to get this set since I also find those little shelves useful. I really like the spice rack organizer! The lid holder was disappointing, since the notches in it seem to prove too small to be useful, and very small lids don't really fit in it.

Want Grayline 457101, 6 Piece Cabinet organizer Set, White Discount?

these are great and are exactly as pictured

my cupboards hold more and things are easier to find

Save 3% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment