Monday, August 12, 2013

Home Styles 5527-13 Homestead Pier Cabinet, Distressed Warm Oak Finish

Home Styles 5527-13 Homestead Pier Cabinet, Distressed Warm Oak FinishI was expecting a unit 24 inches wide. If fact it is only 21 inches wide. I was not able to fit all my components in this unit. Some damage to parts. Plastic magnets for door broken and some dings on shelf edges. Also a detached piece of wood on the top back panel. Overall, nice look, easy to assemble, but darker than expected.

This cabinet looks beautiful! It was a bit of work to put it together, and one of the base trim pieces doesnt line up exactly right (but its only a fraction of an inch off), but for the price, it's a great buy!

Buy Home Styles 5527-13 Homestead Pier Cabinet, Distressed Warm Oak Finish Now

I've purchased several pieces of furniture online. I typically am nervous about how it will arrive (damage-wise/missing parts), how difficult assembly will be, and what the ultimate quality will be like. I was happy on all accounts. For several of the hardware pieces, there were extras thrown in. I've never seen such caring in packaging. And the assembly was the easiest while still feeling very sturdy in the end. Comparatively, I consider this to be a bargain to the quality of furniture that I've seen at the stores. I must say that I am very impressed and pleasantly surprised!

Read Best Reviews of Home Styles 5527-13 Homestead Pier Cabinet, Distressed Warm Oak Finish Here

No comments:

Post a Comment