Monday, August 5, 2013

HON Metal Bookcase

HON Metal Bookcase, 3 Shelves, 34-1/2 W by 12-5/8 D by 41 H, BlackI have tons of books. Hundreds. I needed some more space and I didn't want to buy any more particle board Ikea junk such as I have been doing for years. So I splurged on this metal book case. I've seen these things in offices for years and decided I wanted one. I don't regret it. This thing is solid and will last. Metal is definitely superior to wood in this case.

This was for my husband's extra books after we moved. It is sturdy, and is exactly as described. We wanted it for the basement so it is perfectexcept he could use another one! We would order it again.

Buy HON Metal Bookcase Now

I am extremely pleased with this bookcase. It is rather solid and will last for many years. It was delivered in a timely manner as well.

Read Best Reviews of HON Metal Bookcase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment