Friday, August 9, 2013

Legare 59-Inch by 18-Inch Bookcase

Legare 59-Inch by 18-Inch BookcaseI bought the large bookcase, this bookcase, and the 36" straight desk plus the PDA shelf. I love this furniture. I am a disabled women in my sixties, but this furniture is so easy to assemble and takes very little time once you get it out of the box. No tools required. No toxic finishes are used in its manufacture and it's made from an eco-friendly sustainable resource. I wish Legare would make platform beds and dining tables.

As a lover of hand puzzles, I love this design, but, that aside, this bookcase is aesthetically pleasing. This is a well-made, sturdy, beautiful product that was packaged very well.

Hint: Piecing it together solo is a tad tricky, as the boards are slippery, but it can be done. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Buy Legare 59-Inch by 18-Inch Bookcase Now

No comments:

Post a Comment