Saturday, August 17, 2013

Mr. Light Grow Light Pro with 4 Linked 8-Watt Grow Lights and Adjustable Shelf

Mr. Light Grow Light Pro with 4 Linked 8-Watt Grow Lights and Adjustable ShelfMy seedlings grew quite well last season. You can't grow too much at once because of the size of the unit, but since I have just a small garden plot and grow just more finicky stuff under the lghts, it was just fine for me. When I bought it about a year ago, it said it has extra bulbs, but it didn't. I didn't want to bother contacting them, but I should have 2 of the four bulbs are not working anymore and replacement 4 pack is over 39 dollars with shipping. I tried to search for 8W T5 grow lights from the other stores, but 1 foot length seems to be not standard, they usually come in 2 and 4 feet, so it looks like getting them from Mr.Light is the only option. If you know, where else I could get them, leave a comment.

On the positive side, stand looks good(I bought the one in stainless steal finish), is pretty sturdy, and works well. You can also put on just the bulbs you want as each of them has separate switch. It is a nice product overall. Just be aware, that you will have to spend 40 dollars each year for that little space to grow a few seedlings.

I've got the whole thing assembled only to find out that two lights in each of the packages don't work. I don't think I should be required to take the thing apart and repackage it just to try again to get a grow light with bulbs that actually work. I love buying from Amazon but this is very disappointing.

Buy Mr. Light Grow Light Pro with 4 Linked 8-Watt Grow Lights and Adjustable Shelf Now

I bought this because I really liked it, but the clear trays don't seem to fit. I have tried them on the bottom under the legs, don't fit. I have tried them on top of the wire rack, don't fit except at an angle. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Light Grow Light Pro with 4 Linked 8-Watt Grow Lights and Adjustable Shelf Here

Is pretty but not bright enough for my plants. Wish they could change to a bigger light and more solid meterials.

Want Mr. Light Grow Light Pro with 4 Linked 8-Watt Grow Lights and Adjustable Shelf Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment