Saturday, August 24, 2013

Prepac Elite Collection 32-Inch Storage Cabinet

Prepac Elite Collection 32-Inch Storage CabinetI had shopped the local big box stores for cabinets for a 70" section of wall, at a 16" depth. Couldn't find anything that matched my needs. I took a big chance buying something so heavy via mail order, but I'm very happy that I bought the Prepac cabinets from Amazon. I purchased two tall cabinets and two shorts for above. I installed the cabinets without the doors, leveled and squared the 4 together, then attached the doors. All turned out great, and they look great. I'm very pleased with the nickel finish handle/pulls, they have a classy look. I had a screw that wouldn't seat properly in one of the handles, but I'm not sure if I stripped the threads myself or if the handle was defective. I phoned customer service, and they were VERY responsive to helping replace the part for free. I was also pleased that the cabinets were made in North America (Vancouver), rather than coming in from China on a freighter, which of course is just a personal preference. The cabinets are great, and are of better quality than the similar ones at the big box stores. They were packed very well to prevent damage, and they all arrived via UPS with no damage. Very happy customer.

I like this cabinet. I've been in the market for a unit like this to go in the laundry room. Shelves are adequate. I would like to see one or two more shelves included but it works as is. Good finish for the price. Assembly took about 30 minutes or so. I would recommend this unit.

Buy Prepac Elite Collection 32-Inch Storage Cabinet Now

This is a solidly built cabinet. The doors are weighty and the backing helps to stabilize the unit. With the addition of the topper cabinet, we now have plenty of pantry storage. Good quality product.

Read Best Reviews of Prepac Elite Collection 32-Inch Storage Cabinet Here

I liked this cabinet so much, I bought 4 of them. Very solid construction, easy assembly, looks nice inside and out. Great product especially for the price.

Want Prepac Elite Collection 32-Inch Storage Cabinet Discount?

I absolutely love this cabinet. We were looking for a pantry type deal for our kitchen. We needed it to be deep enough for cereal boxes and sturdy enough that the "can" shelf wouldn't start to bow in the middle as our previous cabinet did. This cabinet is perfect! It was easy to assemble. My only warning is that it had some slight damage during shipping. Fortunately, (especially since we didn't notice it until after my husband had put it together) it was in a place that no one can see.

Save 9% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment