Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Quick - Shelf Hangers Six Shelf 12" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit

Quick - Shelf Hangers Six Shelf 12' Deep Wall Mount Shelving UnitI was a bit skeptical to order such inexpensive shelves for my garage, but decided to give Quick-Shelf shelves a try. I can't believe how sturdy, easy to install, and inexpensive they are. It's ridiculous how this company is not sold in every home improvement store. They are not designed to be designer "sexy" looking shelves, but they actually look really cool in the garagealmost like floating boards. It's amazing how much weight they can handle. I strongly recommend these, and the other Quick-Shelf shelves for your garage, attic, closet, basement, etc... as I have now ordered 5 sets in varying sizes for multiple rooms in my home... and will undoubtedly order more as my storage needs grow over time. Just make sure you have the necessary tools when installing these and the ceiling mount ones. I would recommend: a stud finder (just a cheap one will work), cordless or corded drill with a 3/16" drill bit, a phillips head bit for the drill, a 5/16" socket for the drill (for installing the lag screws) or just a crescent wrench will work, a tape measure and a level. Quality construction, made in America, easy, inexpensive... what more do you need?

This is a great garage type shelf unit. I keep scrap wood trim on mine and the pcs don't fall aff cuz of the wire sides. They don't come with instructions so you kinda have to guess as to how it is suppposed to go. Not too complicated tho'

Buy Quick - Shelf Hangers Six Shelf 12" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit Now

This was exactly what it was advertised as, a collection of brackets and fasteners to allow you to hang shelves (not included) that are 12" deep and as wide as you like.

Be advised that a level is basically required in order to properly install the shelving brackets (I used a laser level from the first hole I drilled). The strength of this unit is its flexibility; I installed it in a small bar closet only 24" wide that was partially taken up by some plumbing. I highly recommend securing it to the wall at intervals (not just at the top where it hangs) to avoid swaying when you take things off and put them on.

Read Best Reviews of Quick - Shelf Hangers Six Shelf 12" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit Here

It took all of ten mins to drill the holes ,install the eyehooks and hang the brackets together. I use this for clothes instead of a dresser to save on floor space, man its simple easy and cool looking for an industrial loft. It came packed smartly, cut the ties ,drill your holes and hang the brackets. I called my local home improvement warehouse ordered pine cut at 5 ft lengths as per the instructions, picked it up and presto it was up and holding clothes. I love this thing!!!

Want Quick - Shelf Hangers Six Shelf 12" Deep Wall Mount Shelving Unit Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment