Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Shelf Liner

Shelf LinerThis comes with little tabs so you can anchor down the liner to the wire racks. I don't think they tested it to see if it actually worked. It sure didn't for me. However, the plastic sheet is strong and durable and you can cut it to size. I cut the pieces 1/2 inch shorter than the shelf, cut 1 inch squares off the corners, and used clear packing tape to anchor the plastic down so it doesn't shift. This way, the liner lies flat and It works out great!

This liner was very stiff and difficult to work with. There's no way to get it to lie down flat without using the tabs, and they didn't fit right on one of my 16" shelving units. I wound up throwing the whole thing away, since I couldn't even roll it up tight enough again to put it back in the box to return it.

Buy Shelf Liner Now

I used this roll to line my bathroom shelves to keep the small items like combs, dental floss, etc. from falling through. It was easy to cut and install. I didn't have any problem with the tabs. The liner is working fine and lays down nicely.

Read Best Reviews of Shelf Liner Here

My house came with wire shelving in all closets, including my bedroom closet where I store my clothes. Very shortly after storing sweaters and other clothing on top of the shelves, I realized that the mere weight of the clothes would cause the bottom item to have lines imbedded in them where the item rested on the wires. In effect, I was pressing in some depressions into the fabric which had to be ironed out before wearing. Additionally, when removing some of the items, they would get snagged on the wires (buttons caught between wires...). I found this item and it has worked like a charm; it acts like a solid surface and is smooth and friction-free. My clothes no longer have those lines in them and things slide on & off the shelves with ease without any trouble. The built-in tabs fit between the wires to keep the liner in place. The liner can easily be cut to fit the shape of the shelve. This item would also work well if used to prevent small items from falling through the shelving (think an office enviroment with pens, pencils & the like...). I would definitely buy this product again and I recommend it to anyone as a quick, easy and inexpensive solution to these kinds of problems with wire shelving.

Want Shelf Liner Discount?

This is exactly what I was looking for. This was easy to install and works great for my pantry. All items stay put, and it's easy to clean.

Save 30% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment