Friday, August 30, 2013

Winsome 4-Tier A-Frame Wood Etagere Bookcase

Winsome 4-Tier A-Frame Wood Etagere BookcaseIf there is such a thing I have too many books and needed 2 more book cases after looking around on various websites and in many furniture stores in my area (Boston) I settled on these.

Quality: Its solid wood; it may not be oak but at least its not particle board and its been holding up just fine with a full load of books

Color: Not what I was expecting much darker than the photo, practically black

Finish: Decent the over-dark color hides some of the uneven staining, but overall it looks, well, decent

Size: Good height, doesn't overwhelm the room; good width, holds close to 30 books/shelf, narrow enough to work well in an apt/condo

Price: Cheesy as this is going to sound, I got 2 of these bookcases for the price of 1 of the other bookcases I was looking at elsewhere.

This product is a great solution for an area where space is crucial. It is functional and fashionable.

Buy Winsome 4-Tier A-Frame Wood Etagere Bookcase Now

I thought the stand I ordered was a wood color but it was black. Shipping was great though.

Read Best Reviews of Winsome 4-Tier A-Frame Wood Etagere Bookcase Here

No comments:

Post a Comment