Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wire Shelving, 4 Shelves, 48w X 14d X 48h, Black

Wire Shelving, 4 Shelves, 48w X 14d X 48h, BlackThese are attractive easy to put together shelves. They are just the right size for my space. They are long and hold a lot. You can space the shelves any way you want which is convenient if you want to make the most of your storage and place things of different heights on different shelves. The shelves arrived in excellent shape and seem sturdy.

The shelves came quickly, thank you Amazon, and were in perfect condition. They are much longer than other units I was looking at, 48" long rather than 36", and so for the amount of shelf space you get they are a good buy. The black epoxy finish looks very good and is not likely to rust. I put them together myself in less than 5 minutes.

Buy Wire Shelving, 4 Shelves, 48w X 14d X 48h, Black Now

When I took it out of the box, I noticed that the metal was bent at the corner of two shelves, and the black covering was scraped off several areas. I will still use because its the right size for my use, but it looks like they don't store these carefully.

Read Best Reviews of Wire Shelving, 4 Shelves, 48w X 14d X 48h, Black Here

No comments:

Post a Comment