Friday, August 16, 2013

Wire World 20-Inch Under Shelf Basket, White

Wire World 20-Inch Under Shelf Basket, WhiteI bought this because my only other option was the Schulte 20" Under Shelf Basket that was over $20 ea. It turned out to be a great buy! The shelf is as sturdy as the Schulte and 1/3 the price. I use it to utilize the space I have now that I use a flat panel instead of a CRT monitor. My desk has a hutch over the monitor that the flat panel cannot fill. So I hung this in the space beneath the upper book shelf there and recovered the space. Now I can store the tape dispensor, stapler, and the negative convertor for my scanner. The open squares of the basket allow me to hang scissors in easy reach too. It goes a long way toward organizing the desk area. (See customer pics)

I have noticed since Wire World has started selling on Amazon all the Shulte under shelf baskets are coming down in price. This size has come down nearly half the price. Competition is GOOD!

I have so much wasted space in cabinets and closets. This slipped right on (no mounting required) and now I can separate my washcloths and towels and have room left over. Highy recommend.

Buy Wire World 20-Inch Under Shelf Basket, White Now

I use it under the upper part of a metal bunk bed, it can fit anywhere and doesn't change shape easily.

Read Best Reviews of Wire World 20-Inch Under Shelf Basket, White Here

Item was exactly as described. It seems to be durable and allows for much needed storage space. I will recommend to others.

Want Wire World 20-Inch Under Shelf Basket, White Discount?

This basket is perfect for making use of open cabinet space. It fits well. Definitely, a good buy at a great price.

No comments:

Post a Comment