Sunday, September 8, 2013

Avanti 3.1 Cubic Foot Beverage Cooler / Sylish Black Cabinet With Stainess Steel Framed Double-Pane

Avanti 3.1 Cubic Foot Beverage Cooler / Sylish Black Cabinet With Stainess Steel Framed Double-Pane Tempered Glass Door
  • Glass Door Refrigerator
  • 3.1 CU FT
  • adusstableshelving
  • reversibledoor
  • interior LED Lighing

I'm on my second one ordered direct from Amazon.com. The first one would not cool below 50 degrees no matter what I did and usually kept the temp somewhere between 50-60 degrees. On the plus side, returning it was no problem, they even arranged for UPS to pick it up, just keep your box so you can repack it. The second one does a little better. It will keep the temp at 35 degrees if I turn it to run continuously. On 7 (the highest) it will run from 45-50 degrees. It's fairly noisy running all the time, but not as bad as my room a/c. I would return it if I could find a box.

Buy Avanti 3.1 Cubic Foot Beverage Cooler / Sylish Black Cabinet With Stainess Steel Framed Double-Pane Now

I purchased this unit on the web a few months ago and it works great. I bought it for my employees at work and they love it. Its a perfect size and its ADA compliant. Will definitely recommend this unit.

Read Best Reviews of Avanti 3.1 Cubic Foot Beverage Cooler / Sylish Black Cabinet With Stainess Steel Framed Double-Pane Here

My unit works great and keeps beverages ice cold. I know other reviewers have complained that the unit doesn't get cold enough. On the highest setting, this unit freezes my diet sodas causing them to burst, which is obviously a bit too cold. One less than the highest setting is perfect. The unit holds a couple of cases of cans, more than ample for my needs. The glass door is nice and the unit has an elegant presence in my office. The door is supposed to be reversible, but the bolts were resistant to my attempts to remove them, so the door doesn't open in the direction I'd prefer. At three months, its working great and I'm happy with this purchase.

Want Avanti 3.1 Cubic Foot Beverage Cooler / Sylish Black Cabinet With Stainess Steel Framed Double-Pane Discount?

Looks and works better than expected. Excellent temperature control and the lighting is perfect. It is tastefully designed and many friends have drooled over it.

Save 31% Off

This cooler is such a beautiful piece but does not get the beer cold enough for my husband's standards.

It looks amazing in my kitchen though....

No comments:

Post a Comment