Sunday, September 1, 2013

Bathroom Folding Storage Shelf, 4 Shelves

Bathroom Folding Storage Shelf, 4 ShelvesThis thing is not even worth 5 bucks, much less what I paid. I noticed that an orange dye rubbed off on my hands when I took it out of the box, but that was nothing compared to what happened next, it bled like an orange stuck pig, all over my marble floor !! I looked at the piece of paper that came with it, and it said not to get it wet, or put it on carpet. REALLY ?! A bathroom shelf that you can't get wet AT ALL, not even an accidental splash, or it will bleed like a stuck pig ?? The enclosed paper said I could use a small rug under it,if I wanted to use it on a carpet. Again, REALLY ?! So, who out there wants to ruin their rugs with orange dye ?? I decided to test it, to see just how bad it would bleed. Well, I had it in a hot shower for an hour, and then in a filled tub with soap for another hour. It still bled. Oh, and just FYI, it's mostly made of PAPER. The description of the product that came in the box said so. Save your money, this is a total rip-off.

I bought this to save counter space in our bathroom. The color is not very accurate, it has a cheap looking orange tint to it. I could live with that, or paint it. However, when we placed it on the floor in our bathroom it was very unsteady and wobbly! I couldn't put my basket of toiletries on it and feel at all confident that it wouldn't tip with the slightest touch. Will be returning and ordering a better one.

Buy Bathroom Folding Storage Shelf, 4 Shelves Now

Very cute. Another buyer mentioned the color was not the same as in the picture but mine was. This is smaller than I wanted it to be as I wanted to put towels on it and you really can only put wash clothes in it at best but it is still good for a small space in the bathroom for example, like to put toilet paper, magazines, a few supplies. Great price too.

Read Best Reviews of Bathroom Folding Storage Shelf, 4 Shelves Here

This is great for the space in my bathroom. No assembly required. It's just the right size for a small space. I love it.

Want Bathroom Folding Storage Shelf, 4 Shelves Discount?

It look like it is big and nice. When I got it, it was hard to open then I set up. It turn out small and did not meet my expection.

No comments:

Post a Comment