Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Floating Ledge 48"W x 2"D

Wall Shelf 4' Display Ledge - White FinishI bought the 4' by 2 inch floating ledge and it looks great on my wall. I put up the screws leaving close to a half an inch as recommended, hung the shelf and although it was flat against the wall it wobbled. So I adjusted the depth of the screws a couple of times and it did the trick. I now have the shelf loaded with 3 8 X 10 wooded frame, glass overlay photos the shelf is very solid and stable. Love the quality!

I bought this shelf to use in my son's room. It's profile is not too large and works well for a boy's room, as it isn't not overly ornate or femanine looking. It has a nice lip on it so that things won't slide off, too. Re: installation: it did not come with a template like many other shelves of this type typically do. Still, I was able to get the shelf hung relatively easily with careful measurement. Overall good quality and I would recommend this in a kids room.

Buy Floating Ledge 48"W x 2"D Now

it's heavy, and it has those recessed holes on the back that hook on a screw. it's not easy to hang.

Read Best Reviews of Floating Ledge 48"W x 2"D Here

I have bee using these shelves for years and they always look terrific. Very solid hard wood construction, meant to last a life time.

Want Floating Ledge 48"W x 2"D Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment