Friday, September 20, 2013

Home Styles 5021-948 Monarch Kitchen Island with Granite Top and 2 Stool, Antiqued White Finish

Home Styles 5021-948 Monarch Kitchen Island with Granite Top and 2 Stool, Antiqued White FinishLove it Love it Love it. Sorry I didn't buy one before. Island was delivered in a speedy manner and in multiple boxes. Took maybe 2 hours tops for hubby to put it together just need some additional muscle to attach the leaf to the granite top before attaching it as one piece to the unit. It is just as it is described to be. Doors and back of unit are a little thin could maybe stand to be a tad heavier. Overall, would buy one again and definitely recommed it to a friend.

This island is great, size wise it is perfect, the Granite top is excellent. Overall the construction is pretty good although the wood used in the drawers is incredibly soft, almost like balsa wood. This one area lets down the rest of the product which is very solid. Assembly is also very easy and the directions are well thought out and consequently easy to follow. Overall, as a product I am very happy with it.

Unfortunately some parts for my Island were damaged in shipping and this is where I am extremely disappointed. I have been given the run around on getting parts replaced, going back and forth between the supplier (Cymax) and the manufacturer (Home Styles), with each of these passing info to one another, whilst I sit, relieved of my money and with several broken parts that do not let me fully use the unit. It has been almost 3 weeks since I received the product and I still have only emails and no proposed resolution. My advice; if you can't buy this directly from Amazon (who have the most outstanding customer service) then don't order it.

Buy Home Styles 5021-948 Monarch Kitchen Island with Granite Top and 2 Stool, Antiqued White Finish Now

No comments:

Post a Comment