Monday, September 23, 2013

Homz Laundry/Seymour Wht Wire Spice Rack 23010201.36 Organizers Storage Kitchen

Homz Laundry/Seymour Wht Wire Spice Rack 23010201.36 Organizers Storage KitchenI chose this rating because, although the price was fair, I was disappointed that the screws and anchors were so small. In my case, they barely went through the drywall. My daughter was helping me put spices on it. She sneezed, and in so doing, jerked her hand a little and one side ripped away from the wall! We had to search around for a screw that would fit the already in place anchor. Good thing my husband has a lot of leftover odds and ends. As far as holding spices, the depth of the rack is good for larger items vanilla extract, larger spices, canisters of pepper... I just wouldn't put all new ones on at the same time!

With spice cabinet space prime realastate, this product nearly doubled my storage space and gives ample room for more exotic spices.

Buy Homz Laundry/Seymour Wht Wire Spice Rack 23010201.36 Organizers Storage Kitchen Now

I bought this to store spices on the inside door of a kitchen cabinet. It was easy to install (because my cabinet doors are so thin, we came up with a plan to get them on using a washer and a screw...long story but it worked).

Read Best Reviews of Homz Laundry/Seymour Wht Wire Spice Rack 23010201.36 Organizers Storage Kitchen Here

My new open space kitchen does not have space for spices near the cooking zone. I stacked these small wire racks one above the other on each side of the pantry right and left as the door is opened.

Want Homz Laundry/Seymour Wht Wire Spice Rack 23010201.36 Organizers Storage Kitchen Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment