Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Honey-Can-Do CRT-01451 Heavy Duty Rolling Utility Cart, Chrome Wire, 3-Tier

Honey-Can-Do CRT-01451 Heavy Duty Rolling Utility Cart, Chrome Wire, 3-TierWe are using this cart in the county law library and it's great. It was really easy to put together and adjust. For our needs I put the shelf on the bottom and the bins in the middle and the top. It's big enough to hold a lot of books, but with the 4 wheel steering you can turn it around in the middle of the cramped aisles! I would definately recommend this product!

This is a great item. It was easy to put together, sturdy and the wide wheels allow for easy movement. The two baskets, along with the handle, are adjustable. I have the lower basket at the lowest point and the upper one about a third the way down. This works out great for moving grocery/purchases from our car to our small home elevator, our garage is under our home about 17 feet off the ground. The bottom basket can hold large items (24 rolls of toilet paper, 8 rolls of papertowels (both sideways) with room for a gallon of milk and other items along the side. The upper basket is low enough to place other bagged items. The top shelf is the perfect size for a 'Costco fruit box' loaded with goodies. I am more than pleased with this item and would certainly recommend it to anyone. I am waiting for my husband to decide he wants one for his auto tools, to move easily to our vehicles. This item was just PERFECT in every way.

Buy Honey-Can-Do CRT-01451 Heavy Duty Rolling Utility Cart, Chrome Wire, 3-Tier Now

When this arrive my husband said a piece of junk from China.

We were both surprise. Made in USA. Excellent quality ! Will still be going strong in 20 years.

Easy to put togather, should be call "Hubby, I can do it by myself."

I'm using it without the handles and wheels.

It deserves more than 5 stars.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do CRT-01451 Heavy Duty Rolling Utility Cart, Chrome Wire, 3-Tier Here

I was so excited about this purchase. I am a mobility-challenged homemaker and I planned to use this cart as a baking center that I could use while seated. It arrived via Fed Ex in only one day. A GREAT thing. It comes with the cart box double packed in an Amazon box. Great packaging! My husband went right to work putting it together. My hubby is very handy with assembling things like this and we were very impressed with the sturdy weight and quality of the pieces in the box. All was going pretty well until he arrived at the 2nd (center) shelf. If you look closely at the shelves, you will notice that there is a decorative rim welded to the top of each basket and the top shelf. On the corners of these rims are round cylinder-type pieces that go on the leg posts. What you might not be able to tell from the picture is that these round pieces are slightly tapered and the small part of the taper is on top. Well, it SHOULD be on top. On one of our deep-sided shelves, the rim was welded on upside down. This made it impossible to keep the shelf in place if heavy objects were placed on it. Today I called the Honey Can Do Company in Illinois. I spoke to a woman whose job should not be answering phones. I explained the situation and had to keep asking if she was there...as I spoke she made no indication she was hearing me or had any understanding of what I was saying to her. Just dead silence! Finally she asked me for my phone number and then my address and then said "it" should come in 7-14 business days. I asked if they could do overnight delivery...after all, it was their error and I'm the one stuck with a partially assembled cart. She curtly answered, "7 to 14 business days." I felt like I was talking to a robot except a robot might have been more expressive. So we wait. I think this will be an excellent product once it is assembled and I still look forward to using it with my baking supplies and electric mixer all in one place. I'll update when I've had a chance to put it to use.

September 4 The replacement shelf FINALLY arrived today. It was shipped in a box that was easily 3 or 4 times the height of the deep wire shelf and with absolutely NO packing material around it. Consequently the shelf bounced and rattled its way to my home. When it arrived, the box was greatly damaged where the shelf had torn through it and some of the wire sides were dented in. NO WAY were we calling to request another one. My husband was able to bend the damaged parts back into shape and finally my cart is together. It really is a nice cart but this company is the pits. Obviously they take no pride in the way they handle customer service...either over the phone or in the shipment of replacement products. We now refer to them as the "Honey Boo Boo Company". It's a good thing they have Amazon to do their shipping for them and to *try* to make them look good. Since their actions invite negative feedback, I will comply. I still do, however, look forward to putting this product to use in spite of their shoddy behavior.

Want Honey-Can-Do CRT-01451 Heavy Duty Rolling Utility Cart, Chrome Wire, 3-Tier Discount?

I love the cart, it's perfect for some extra storage in my kitchen, looks nice, and it's very sturdy. Just a hint, I was having trouble with the black pieces that connect to support the trays. I couldn't get them to stay together, some did and some didn't. Nothing in the instructions addressed my issue. So I gave up and when a friend came over she noticed that the inside of the black pieces were marked and you had to find the two matching pieces to snap together. When you did that they clicked together very easily and did what they were supposed to do. I know I am a dolt when it comes to anything remotely mechanical. So for anyone with a similar affliction, there's your answer!

Save 1% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment