Friday, September 27, 2013

Honey-Can-Do KCH-01868 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 18-Inch by 12-Inch

Honey-Can-Do KCH-01868 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 18-Inch by 12-InchIt folds for travel, is affordable, and best of all, actually raises your laptop up to a decent height of 9 inches off the table. The $35 versions I've seen in stores give you like 4 inches of rise. That won't help much unless your under 5 feet tall. I love it!

This is a great way to take advantage of storage space. It's not too big and fit just perfectly in the back for glasses.

Buy Honey-Can-Do KCH-01868 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 18-Inch by 12-Inch Now

Nice looking stand, but it's a bit wobbly. I use it for my laptop, but not sure I would trust it with a stack of heavy dishes. I'm sure it could be stabilized in some way. I like that it has handles and the legs fold in.

Read Best Reviews of Honey-Can-Do KCH-01868 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 18-Inch by 12-Inch Here

I ordered 5 of these racks and although they seemed awfully "rickety" after snapping them together we placed them into our kitchen cabinet and proceeded to put some stuff on the shelves. After only two bags of powdered sugar the whole thing collapsed! I took a photo and had hope to upload it for nothing other than the humor value but I don't see an option to upload a photo. In any case please save your money and the hassle, if you are planning to stack these things buy something much more stable. I can't even recommend one of them because the way the side supports attach to the base there is no way it can hold much weight. Very poor design.

Want Honey-Can-Do KCH-01868 Stacking Kitchen Shelving Wire Rack, White, 18-Inch by 12-Inch Discount?

I ordered these shelves because I have a very narrow pantry and they fit perfectly inside the pantry as stacking shelves. However, they start to sag in the middle if you put very much weight on them. They are a great organization tool, but not for a pantry. Just not stury enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment