Friday, September 27, 2013

HTC PBR-001 Portamate Wood Storage Rack

HTC PBR-001 Portamate Wood Storage RackI mounted this into 2x6 studs with 5" lags and it is very solid. I did a pull up on the bottom rung without it moving (not recommended).

Note that the package does not come with wall mounting hardware (except for the spacers that go between the black bar and the wall). Make sure you buy the right hardware for the type of wall you are installing on. You will need 6 lags or anchors 1/4" thick.

It is a great lumber rack!easy to install and holds alot of lumber.i am thinking about adding a couple more to my shop

Buy HTC PBR-001 Portamate Wood Storage Rack Now

I installed the wood rack within 20 minutes of its arrival and am 100% satisfied. I loaded all my wood on it but I would remind people that it's very easy to overload the shelves. I weigh the wood before I load just to be on the safe3 side. Other than this concern on my part, I recommend the product without hesitation.

Read Best Reviews of HTC PBR-001 Portamate Wood Storage Rack Here

I bought one of these about 6 months ago and like it so much that I picked up a second. They are nice and sturdy, easy to assemble and mount and look good.

Want HTC PBR-001 Portamate Wood Storage Rack Discount?

This rack was easy to install and for its size has a great deal of capacity. I installed it and immediately loaded it up with several hundred points of lumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment