Tuesday, September 3, 2013

ISS Designs Shelving Hardware System for 4 Rows of 6-Inch Deep Shelves, 72-Inch Vertical Simple Sta

ISS Designs Shelving Hardware System for 4 Rows of 6-Inch Deep Shelves, 72-Inch Vertical Simple StandardsI am pleased with the ISS Design systems although I have ordered directly from ISS and not through Amazon. Designers at ISS have helped me configure a desk and a 4 bay wall unit with file cabinets, along with basic shelving. While I believe you can save money purchasing your own shelving as the shelf systems are sold here on Amazon it was nice to purchase complete units at one time. I did receive a gouged piece of material and one wrong unit. ISS did not question my complaint and sent replacement items with express shipping.

You can't go wrong with the basic shelving configurations offered through Amazon, and delivery may be faster with prime accounts. While you must be close to exact on your hanging measurements I do agree with one poster, this exceeds the quality of Ikea. Ikea is an excellent source of inexpensive shelf materials, I would order all the metal pieces from ISS Designs. I am considering going with a 6" deep shelf unit but using colored plexiglass as the shelving material.

I received my shelving hardware and I really like the way it looks. I really do. It's sleek, modern, and I like the fact that I got to add my own shelves. Overall though, I think that they are grossly overpriced for what you get which is basically two aluminum vertical strips and a few aluminum shelf brackets. The shelves just rest on top of the brackets, so if you don't want them to fall off, you have to figure out a way to anchor them yourself. I made shelves out of wood planks and used heavy-duty velcro to anchor mine. The shelves look nice and all, but if I had a chance to redo, I'd have probably looked for something a little better priced.

Buy ISS Designs Shelving Hardware System for 4 Rows of 6-Inch Deep Shelves, 72-Inch Vertical Simple Sta Now

No comments:

Post a Comment