Saturday, September 7, 2013

Jewel Glass Shelf- Satin Nickel

Jewel Glass Shelf- Satin NickelI purchased two of these shelves and they didn't disappoint. The glass in substantial and nicely curved in the front. The chrome brackets are decorate but not too much. The price was good and I would recommend without hesitation.

So I bought this for our bathroom which is very small, but its the main bathroom. So we have this fancy toilet that flushes with a button on top of the tank. So now there is no where to put my kleenx box. I get the shelf because it is so small. BUT I can bearly put the kleenex box on it. too shallow!!! why? why so shallow? thats my only problem. looks great, went in easy!

Buy Jewel Glass Shelf- Satin Nickel Now

It was not the size advertised. I returned it and the correct size was to shipped, but it was exactly the same wrong size.

Read Best Reviews of Jewel Glass Shelf- Satin Nickel Here

I'm doing a remodel and wanted a modern look. All my fixtures are in chrome. This has a very clean look and it's a quality product. As with you, you're probably seeing a lot of options and wondering about the quality. Rest assured, this is a quality product in look and feel. If the look and price match your style and budget, then my experience is you should go for it.

Want Jewel Glass Shelf- Satin Nickel Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment