Sunday, September 22, 2013

Oak TV Stand w 2 Drawers

Oak TV Stand w 2 DrawersI bought this from a local stores website after seeing it on Amazon and other places online. It is a very attractive piece, seems well made. One caution is that the spaces for the AV electronics is pretty small. I was able to fit a blue ray and satellite box easily enough, but when I tried to fit my AV Amp in ther (Yamaha 5.1 type) It just barely fits from a height standpoint(concerns about overheating) and it doesn't fit the depth. The stand is only about 13" deep in the electronics shelf and most amps are 13-17" so be careful and measure your AV boxes before ordering!

We bought a coffee table and two end tables at a thrift store and the TV stand actually matched it so we had to get it. The above review is correct. Make sure you measure what's going in the cabinet. We do not have stereo components. We have the satellite receiver, DVD player and my Wii. Everything fits great. It is a very sturdy piece of furniture. It came very well packaged and actually 1 week early. The seller, Wayfair, was wonderful to deal with. The color is more of a warm reddish brown, very pretty. I would recommend this piece of furniture, just make sure you measure first. I would also recommend the seller, Wayfair. I would definitely purchase from them again.

Buy Oak TV Stand w 2 Drawers Now

No comments:

Post a Comment