Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Oenophilia 7-Bottle Minuet Wine Rack

Oenophilia 7-Bottle Minuet Wine RackI thought the assembly required for this wine rack would be no big deal, and its really not. However, the screws don't all fit and it is slightly wobbly. I had no trouble with normal size wine bottles fitting. It does look nice, as long as you don't bump it too much.

The wine rack comes with some minor assembly required. Not a big deal, right? Guess again. I put every ounce of strength into trying to get the bolts to screw into the threaded holes to no avail. They got about half way in and then they would move no more. With the rest of the unit assembled, this caused a heavy wobble. I returned the product for another, which was even worse. This second time I got out some heavy duty pliers to try and force it, still no movement. I gave up and requested a refund.

Long story short, this item is not worth your money.

Buy Oenophilia 7-Bottle Minuet Wine Rack Now

As other reviewers have noted, the quality control is not so good and results in difficulty in assembly, stripped screws, and/or a wobbly final product. I was able to resolve this with mine (and I bought it with this possibility in mind) if you have a few tools, you can make this work for you, in which case its a good purchase.

In my case, the screw holes were not aligned with the center of the rods, thus making it impossible to attach the screws. All that was needed was a drill with a 3/16th bit, and I was able to widen the holes slightly to handle the misalignment, and get them attached. I used some loctite on the screws, and able to attach them without stripping out the head or the threads, and it feels pretty solid to me.

Read Best Reviews of Oenophilia 7-Bottle Minuet Wine Rack Here

I received my wine rack today and i put it together in 5 mins. I only had a problem with one of the screws not going in ALL the way but its seriously no big deal.

Several people have complained that it only holds 6 bottles, but really the 7th bottle goes all the way on top of the wine rack. You cant tell frm the picture, but the 7th bottle fits perfectly on top.

I love my new wine rack! for me its sturdy and it looks beautiful on my kitchen counter. The quality of the rack is great for the price I paid ($16.99). I had been debating wether to buy it for several months because of the bad reviews, but im glad i finally did.

Want Oenophilia 7-Bottle Minuet Wine Rack Discount?

I have enjoyed this wine rack, ease of use, looks nice with any decor, easy to clean, highly recommend.

Save 23% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment