Friday, September 6, 2013

Plano Molding 904 Four-Shelf Utility Shelving, Dark Gray

Plano Molding 904 Four-Shelf Utility Shelving, Dark GrayExtremely easy to assemble. Lightweight, so easy to move. Looks pretty good. Fairly sturdy, though not quite as heavy duty as I had imagined it would be. I wouldn't use it for a bunch of heavy stuff (heavy metal tools, bags of soil, gallons of paint). It's more of a medium duty shelf.

These shelves are great! An old woman can put them together, move them without groaning and they store an amazing amount of special memories in my damp basment. I have no more worries of rusting and am thrilled with this product. I am ordering more.

Buy Plano Molding 904 Four-Shelf Utility Shelving, Dark Gray Now

I bought these shelves to hold mid-size server computers. The servers did not exceed the maximum weight capacity, nor did it come close to it. However, the shelves began to bend quite a bit when I placed the computers on it. The weight of one of the computers is about 18 pounds. After moving my equipment around, I ended up placing my servers on the bottom shelf, and the more light weight items on the higher shelves.

Also, the color of the shelves is actually lighter than the picture in the description.

Pros:

-looks decently nice

-easy to put together

Cons:

-shelf can easily tip over if the weight isn't distribute evenly

-shelves bend even if the maximum weight capacity hasn't been reached

Read Best Reviews of Plano Molding 904 Four-Shelf Utility Shelving, Dark Gray Here



Want Plano Molding 904 Four-Shelf Utility Shelving, Dark Gray Discount?

the shelves are great i could even snap them together with no husband :)My only complaint is that both sets i ordered were chipped badly, making very sharp pionts all over them.And it just isn't worth returning so they work but I wouldn't want to buy them the way i got them

No comments:

Post a Comment