Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Quantum Storage Systems BL36 Back Ledge for 36" Deep Wire Shelving Units, Chrome Finish, 1&#03

Quantum Storage Systems BL36 Back Ledge for 36' Deep Wire Shelving Units, Chrome Finish, 1' Width x 36' Length x 4' Height
  • Accessories for chrome wire shelving units
  • Acts as a perimeter to retain shelf items and prevent anything from falling off
  • Made of carbon steel; chrome finish
  • 4" Height
  • 36" Shelf length

This is to warn you about the seller: CNS Store Front.

I ordered 10 18-inch ledges from CNS Store Front.

The packages were badly damaged when the ledges arrived.

At a first glance, the ledge seemed to be in good shape.

Today I tried to put them on my shelves and realized that

8 out of 10 ledges are shorter than 18 inches. They seemed

be either 16 or 14 inch long.

For the 2 18-inch ledge, one of them is deformed.

I can not leave a seller feedback on CNS Store Front

since I already put one in.

Buy Quantum Storage Systems BL36 Back Ledge for 36" Deep Wire Shelving Units, Chrome Finish, 1 Now

I suddenly realized a need for a tall bakers rack type of item for my kitchen. I looked into the METRO Commercial line of chromed steel wire racks. They look and work excellent. Some might be fine with InterMETRO as well, for lighter weight items.

In any case, I discovered, much to my dismay, that the rack company did not offer any sort of proper siding / backing, to keep items from sliding off the racks which can especially happen during movement. Then I discovered these sidings / backings and tried it. It worked excellently. Fit very nice and neat, but snugly, and provides an exceptional appearance as well as the sturdiness of support all the way around. If you are going to buy any metal wire racks, I very much recommend that you also purchase these sides and backs to go with them, just for added security.

No comments:

Post a Comment