Saturday, September 14, 2013

Seville Classics 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch Single Basket Organizer, Chrome

Seville Classics 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch Single Basket Organizer, ChromeI bought two of these to organize my pantry. They really help to keep the large, deep shelves organized! I put the top shelf all the way to the top, and keep my less-frequently used items on the top rack. The drawer is for my commonly used items, as it is easy to pull out and see everything. No longer will I forget about that extra box of cous-cous in the back of the pantry!

First please notice that there are multiple links on amazon that sell this product. They might have slightly different titles, but they are all the same product.

This is super handy. I put the basket as close as possible to the top rack. And I could store some wrap beneath it as well, thus making it somewhat a three-tier organizer. Easy to assemble. Nice quality. It fits our cabinet nicely and it uses the space very well.

Buy Seville Classics 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch Single Basket Organizer, Chrome Now

This is a sturdy organizer. I was worried about it being wobbly, but it isn't. It was very easy to put together. The drawer slides easily. It works very well in my bathroom cabinet. It is very handy being that I have no drawers in the bathroom. I need to make the best of the space I do have and this organizer helps me do that.

Read Best Reviews of Seville Classics 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch Single Basket Organizer, Chrome Here

This was a quick fix for my tiny bathroom. The only storage prior was a tiny medicine cabinet and the pipes under the sink made me think it would be impossible to find a way to put any storage beneath the sink. I was wrong! This organizer is sturdy enough for me: the top of mine holds a wooden basket of toilet paper, mouthwash and shampoos (worked around that pesky sink pipe), in the pull out basket we have smaller items like toothbrushes and washcloths, and underneath I put our scale (we just pull it out to use it). I tell you my personal setup only to illustrate one way it could be used in a bathroom. Very easy to put together!

Want Seville Classics 11-1/2-Inch by 17-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch Single Basket Organizer, Chrome Discount?

I use this as a stand for my home theater pc. It's the perfect size, and the drawer is great for holding remotes, dvd boxes, and other assorted detritus of my living room. Three thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment