Thursday, September 12, 2013

Victor Wood Corner Shelf, Midnight Black Collection (Black) (13.25"W x 9.75"H x 9.75"D)

Victor Wood Corner Shelf, Midnight Black Collection
  • Color: Black
  • Size: 13.25"W x 9.75"H x 9.75"D
  • Three shelves create perfect places for books, papers and folders
  • Rubber feet and solid construction reduce movement
  • Extra sturdy wood construction with precision fit corners

These are sturdy, good-looking, and well-made. Great for sorting paperwork in a small area of shelves, open and easy. The size fits very nicely on a bookshelf, and the little bumpers that come with it keep it from sliding around. Just what I wanted.

Buy Victor Wood Corner Shelf, Midnight Black Collection (Black) (13.25"W x 9.75"H x 9.75"D) Now

I was looking for an inexpensive fix for my cluttered desk. I have my Fuji scanner on the top and utilize the two shelves to sort items to scan and items to file. I file and scan every Friday. This corner shelf opened a huge area of my desk now for other work. It is a simple material so it may not last forever but it works great for now. If I can get 2 years out of it it works great! I like the streamlined look for me to keep a neat desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment