Saturday, September 21, 2013

Winsome Wood Foldable Mission Cart, Natural MPN: 81628

Winsome Wood Foldable Mission Cart, Natural MPN: 81628First off let me say that the mill work & design both are excellent. The problem is the assembly! This piece was doweled, glued & finish stapled. When I opened the box reviled extra pieces. Apparently speed in assembly was the order of the day not quality. Looking at the piece closely revealed the lack of glue on many parts where only a staple was holding and some had glue and staples which held fine. I would have preferred the horizontal cross pieces be widened to allow a wood screw or two along with the two dowels and for heaven sakes make sure all pieces gets glued properly. I would have sent this back but I had access to a wood shop and it was cheaper to glue & clamp it. After re-gluing this piece is what I expected, now it will hold the weight put on it.

The cart was very easy to assemble and serves its purpose well. Very sturdy. It also fits in with the other mission natural office furniture that I use in my home office.

Buy Winsome Wood Foldable Mission Cart, Natural MPN: 81628 Now

No comments:

Post a Comment