Saturday, October 26, 2013

5-Tier Leaning Wall Shelf Ladder Shelf in White

5-Tier Leaning Wall Shelf Ladder Shelf in WhiteI ordered three of these shelf units. I wasn't sure if it was a good idea. Seemed like too good a price! All other shelves like this were a lot of money. Plus, no other reviews. I took a chance. Glad I did. These are PERFECT for what I am using them for! I needed simple shelving for my craft room. I store all my scrapbook supplies (plus a few nic-nacs) on them. They went together very fast. All you need is a phillips head screwdriver. VERY easy to assemble I did all three myself! When assembling the last shelf unit, I noticed I was missing a part. I contacted the company thru Amazon. Within one hour, I received a response from the company. They said they will ship the right part to me. 3 days later, the right part was waiting at my door!!! GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!! Get these....you won't be disappointed!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I took the chance!

I baught this about 6 months ago and never got around to reviewing it. First of all it stands up on its own AGAINST the wall...it does lean...it does NOT stand up by itself not on a good wall...it does not have back legs to hold it up (i knew this but i just wanted to let you all know!) The color i ordered (White) is a very cheap white...it isnt the prettiest color but its fine) The faux wood its made out of is something you would get at a target store...not amazing quality but does do its job. I gave this a 4 star because on the steps its starting to turn grey and looked scratched up! Good buy though! I would deff. rebuy! ****

Buy 5-Tier Leaning Wall Shelf Ladder Shelf in White Now

The only complant for me on this shelf is I wish the screws (which are silver and heavy duty) had the little white covers as i feel it would give this a more sleek/finished look. This is a smaller shelf just right for what I needed...TV components and a basket of Wii supplies.

Read Best Reviews of 5-Tier Leaning Wall Shelf Ladder Shelf in White Here

Based on the pictures and description I thought I was getting a steal for a leaning wall shelf. We received the shelf, it was packaged well however was difficult to assemble as some parts were labeled with the incorrect part number/letter. I managed to get the shelf together, it's easy enough with one person and only took me an hour even with all of the difficulty, however the screws that hold the two tall parts of the shelf together are very visible once the shelf is together. The shelf is a little off white, but our molding is very white so it stood out a little. In a darker room or a little older house you wouldn't notice it's not really white. The shelf was steady and perfect size for what we needed, although it did block both the outlet and light switch in one area so beware. Overall the shelf is great, it just didn't work for what we needed. We ended up selling this one and buying one from Crate and Barrel, although it was double the price it was far more sturdy and there is no hardware showing.

Want 5-Tier Leaning Wall Shelf Ladder Shelf in White Discount?

Purchased this for nursery after looking for over a month. Somewhat skeptical due to some of the negative reviews. Item arrived in less than 48 hours! No damage. No problem with finish on the product as other reviews suggested. Finish was actually a good quality and looks nice. Husband did complain a little during assembly that some of the holes didn't line up. Took less than 30 minutes to assemble. Looks great! I would buy another.

No comments:

Post a Comment