Tuesday, October 29, 2013

50 Bottle Wire Wine Racks (Black) (20"W x 10.25"D x 42.5"H)

50 Bottle Wire Wine RacksNot robust enough to carry 50 bottles Flimsy, plastic base unstable , would be better with a more robust connecting frame

Cheap but un-useable. Company did not let me returnAmazon took care of everything. The middle areas of the wine rake cave in when you stack bottle on it.. isnt that the point. To use it?

I just went with a wood set for $110 or something..

Steve

Buy 50 Bottle Wire Wine Racks (Black) (20"W x 10.25"D x 42.5"H) Now

A good, inexpensive solution to the storage of wine. Nothing fussy about this item--it just does the job. Took a few minutes to get the assembly right, but figured it out eventually.

Read Best Reviews of 50 Bottle Wire Wine Racks (Black) (20"W x 10.25"D x 42.5"H) Here

I have used these for years without any problems. Instructions? you'd got to be kidding, it folds down and you put in one screw on either side.

Flimsy ? I have mine stacked 2 high in my office.they work and look great.

oh and I work at a winery FYI

Want 50 Bottle Wire Wine Racks (Black) (20"W x 10.25"D x 42.5"H) Discount?

Yep, it's cheap. But you don't get what you pay for. The slightest bump will send your bottles crashing to the floor because it's insufficiently deep to securely hold any bottle I've tried. It's the very definition of "flimsy" and worse than "cheap". Thankfully, I figured that out when I placed the first bottle into this abysmally conceived contraption and grabbed the bottle before it was too late. Hey, maybe it would work for you. But I don't buy without a rating of 89 or better -and I buy only one until I've sampled (you know, I don't always agree with the critics); if the good rating's deserved, I buy as much as I can afford. At that point, every bottle becomes a treasure, and I won't risk a single one. I've supplemented storage with several 44-bottle, unfinished pine racks (also available on Amazon) that are too snug for sparkling wines (alas) but inspire confidence for about anything else (especially when linked to a safety wire anchored to the wall).

No comments:

Post a Comment