Sunday, October 6, 2013

Clear Acrylic 3-Tier Cabinet Organizer

Clear Acrylic 3-Tier Cabinet OrganizerGood idea for storage however the steps do not hold the average wide can, so that you can only store small tins, or small bottles or little boxes.

I ordered several of these to put in my china cabinet. My doll collection can now be tiered so that I can see them all. The clear acrylic makes them almost invisible, and the height of each step is perfect for this purpose. Most of my dolls are 8 inches tall. The steps are deep enough for the doll stands, too. Perfect!

Buy Clear Acrylic 3-Tier Cabinet Organizer Now

Shelves arrived in great condition and promptly. I have been looking for these clear shelves for years. I could only find white or black. The shelves are used to display Hummel figurines. When they are small hummels, they elevate them up so you can see them better over the tiers.

Read Best Reviews of Clear Acrylic 3-Tier Cabinet Organizer Here

These are wonderful for displaying items in my curio. I am a collector and these are very reasonable for showing them well on a bookshelf or in my curio. The label is the only problem. They do not remove cleanly. If you remove what will come off and then spray the area with cooking spray, or use cooking oil, this removes the rest of it and the glue residue. Then wash thoroughly and shine!

Want Clear Acrylic 3-Tier Cabinet Organizer Discount?

I researched several options for shelving to use to display small items on a bookcase shelf. This was long enough, wide enough, and deep enough to adequately fit and hold all the small items.

Excellent construction and the clear acrylic is a major plus!

Save 35% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment