Monday, October 28, 2013

Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6" x 6" White

Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6' x 6' WhiteWhen I purchased these shelf brackets it was difficult to tell if they were a heavy gauge material or not, they are and work very well. The mounting is through a keyhole slot which makes them pretty easy to mount. The slot is slightly offset to allow for a screwdriver without hitting the support. I am very pleased with this product.

Purchased two of these together and began putting them on wall when discovering that one of them was not "square" at all with my level. The bracket angled upwards about 10 degrees different from the other bracket which was square with the level............not good when you are trying to hang a shelf that should be level!

Buy Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6" x 6" White Now

Though I have yet to mount the shelf for which I purchased these brackets, I am pleased with their shape and quality. It is difficult to find decorative brackets for narrow shelving and these fit the bill for the purpose I have in mind. I am pleased with my purchase and hope to put them to use soon.

Read Best Reviews of Decorative Shelf Bracket, 6" x 6" White Here

No comments:

Post a Comment