Wednesday, October 30, 2013

FURINNO 11257BK/GY No Tools Tube Entertainment Center

FURINNO 11257BE/WH No Tools Tube Entertainment Center, Beech/WhiteDoes exactly what I expected it to, the only thing is I didn't know the black pole parts are all plastic, which is no big deal but just something I expected to be metal.

EDIT: Ended up returning it and getting http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002YD8DQY/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_4 which is much better.

Pros:

-Its performs the function for what i'm using it now which is to hold an iPhone dock stereo on the top and printer on the bottom.

Relatively easy assembly (in theory), except for the top board which turns this into a con.

Cons:

-The top wood board just rests on the four poles because the openings to screw the plastic poles into them are so flat they don't go in.

-I called the number on the pamphlet which says not to call the merchant(amazon) but to instead call them for help with assembly and both numbers are disconnected.

-I think this piece would be much better with a board that runs all the way from side to side on the bottom since having that gap in the center makes the piece less practical and more wobbly.

Buy FURINNO 11257BK/GY No Tools Tube Entertainment Center Now

I bought this item used but it is still in great condition. Assembly was easy, took under 15 mins, everything fit like it was supposed to and its stable. I read a couple of reviews before I got it saying that it sways....mine doesn't do this. The top piece was a little bit of a hassle to get on but after it had some weight on it, the problem fixed itself. Great item for the price point.

Read Best Reviews of FURINNO 11257BK/GY No Tools Tube Entertainment Center Here

This is Perfect for my TV, Cable box, DVD Player & a few collectables of mine for the shelves. Read some Reviews on this about it Being wably, Not if you hand tighten them very tight for a girl NOT a man Tighten to tight. a womens touch it was it needs! Price was perfect also! great little stand.

Want FURINNO 11257BK/GY No Tools Tube Entertainment Center Discount?

Honestly I only used this stand for a week and then junked it. I should have returned it. Two of the black pieces were broken around the area where they connect with the tubes; I don't think it was a packaging problem. It's very light and cheaply made. I ultimately junked it because I was afraid my light flat screen was going to collapse it and perhaps injure my cat.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment