Monday, October 14, 2013

FURINNO FNCJ-33002 Pine Solid Wood 4-Tier Bookshelf

FURINNO FNCJ-33002 Pine Solid Wood 4-Tier BookshelfThis went together quick and easily. It holds a nice number of items. Shelves are fixed but nice spacing allows for mutli-size books, etc.

I purchased this shelving unit to match two other items (in pine) in my kitchen which I bought from Ikea. Unfortunately, Ikea did not offer any presentable shelving in pine, and after long search I decided to by Furinno. It's OK for the price but keep in mind that picture presented here is really flattering. It doesn't look that good out of the box. I wish it was one shelf higher, a bit deeper and sturdier all together. Other than that, it's an all right product but I think I'll be looking further for something more impressive. Assembly wasn't complicated (I'm a woman).

Buy FURINNO FNCJ-33002 Pine Solid Wood 4-Tier Bookshelf Now

I realize this was an inexpensive purchase...HOWEVER....it shouldn't split apart while assembling it exactly according to instructions. It stinks that I actually paid more money to try and fix the splinters. Cheap cheap cheap!! DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

Read Best Reviews of FURINNO FNCJ-33002 Pine Solid Wood 4-Tier Bookshelf Here

I am very happy with this product...It is a great value with a good price..and it was shipped accordingly with no introductions.

Want FURINNO FNCJ-33002 Pine Solid Wood 4-Tier Bookshelf Discount?

This arrived quickly and was easy to put together. We added screwing directly into a wall for added security. It looked nice and works well in a casual setting. We used a light coating of wax and filled it with books and accessories. It held more than we thought it would.

Save 39% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment